Himalaya Herbals V-Gel
Himalaya’s ultra-gentle herbal V-Gel has a demulcent action, which means it forms a soothing film over delicate mucous membranes to relieve pain, inflammation and discomfort. You can use V-Gel to treat the symptoms of:
- Vaginitis (red and inflamed vagina)
- Trush ( vaginal candidadiasis) / (fungal yeast infection)
- Foul smelling, itchy, burning discharge (Trichomoniasis) / (parasitic vaginal infection)
- Nonspecific bacterial vaginitis
- Prevention of post-operative vaginal infections
- Cervicitis (Red and inflames cervix)
- Inter-menstrual bleeding
- Lower abdominal pain
- Leukorrhea (mucous white, sticky, gluey vaginal discharge)
V-Gel promotes a healthy pH balance, and supports healthy levels of Candida (yeast) in the reproductive tract.
The key ingredients in V-Gel work to soothe and treat infections and irritations:
- Persian Rose (Satapatri): An antiviral ingredient that stops infectious viruses from maturing. It also has antibacterial properties and fights the bacteria that cause women’s reproductive tract infections.
- Triphala: An anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent; triphala soothes irritations and eliminates harmful bacteria.
- Cardamom (Ela): A natural analgesic that works to relieve the pain associated with vaginitis, cervicitis and leukorrhea.
V-Gel is a product of the trusted Himalaya brand, a range of herbal wellness products that have undergone extensive clinical research and trials to ensure consistently excellent quality and performance.
- Apply 1 to 2g twice daily, using the calibrated applicator (included). Continue treatment for 1 to 2 weeks, or until the symptoms are relieved.
- Wash the applicator with soap and warm water thoroughly and keep it dry for re-use.
V-Gel is not known to have any side effects if applied or used as per the prescribed dosage.