Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- Trikatu promotes appetite and aids healthy digestion.
- Piperine and gingerols, the active constituents of Trikatu, stimulate the enzyme activity that is responsible for healthy digestion.
- Stimulates the liver to secrete bile which is vital for fat digestion and absorption.
- Soothes and calms the digestive system, relieving abdominal bloating and belching.
- Supports the normal bioavailability of nutrients from food.
Loss of appetite
GOOD TO KNOW:
Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and gelatin.
Each tablet contains: Trikatu [Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale); Long pepper fruit (Piper longum); Black Pepper fruit (Piper nigrum)] – 125 mg
Each 5 ml contains 75 mg of Trikatu (combination of Sunthi (Zingiber officinale); Pippali (Piper longum); Maricha (Piper nigrum)] Fruits and Rhizome extract
Tablet: 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Children: 2.5 ml (1/2 teaspoon) twice a day
Adults: 5 ml (1 teaspoonful) twice a day
Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
Specific contraindications have not been identified.
Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.